Agrica tyres have a serious grip on the forestry industry. We are proud to be the national distributors for them. Put simply, if we recommend them they are the best!
- Steel Fortified Carcass protects against sharp branches and stumps reducing punctures.
- Tough 26PR Construction to meet the demands of high-horsepower machines and heavier loads.
- Latest Cut Resistant Compound protects the sidewall and tread from cuts, snags and tears.
- Heavy Duty rim and bead protector helps keep out debris
- 3 Year Manufacturers Full Warranty
The guys at Gripmax are passionate about their work and use only the best material and state of art technology to develop and construct their products, which why they are our preferred supplier for our 4WD and ute customers.
- Superior All-Weather Road Traction & Stability
- Aggressive Off-Road Traction
- Sidebiters & Stone Ejectors
- High Load Capacity
Maxxis’ reputation for excellence in safety, durability and handling follows their commitment to technological innovation. To maintain their market-leading legendary performance, Maxxis currently operate six research and development facilities around the world – in Europe, USA, Taiwan, China and Thailand – each utilising state-of-the-art equipment for tyre design and testing. Engineers from these six centres continuously collaborate on design and testing to ensure that every tyre meets Maxxis’ rigorous requirements.
With Maxxis, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you’ve chosen an internationally recognised brand – one that has been trusted as an original equipment supplier to Ford, GM, Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Mitsubishi and Hyundai.
The Michelin Group has one profession and one mission – to improve and contribute to the progress of mobility. In terms of performance, Michelin tyres may not be the cheapest but they are very good value for money all round when you factor in longevity and the fuel efficiency they facilitate.
The roots of the world’s northernmost tyre manufacturer go back more than one hundred years. Today, the expertise gathered over the decades can be seen in innovations and development into heavy tyres.
Nokian Heavy Tyres Ltd, a manufacturer of high-quality special tyres, is a part of the Nokian Tyres Group. They focus on narrow product segments, which has made Nokian pioneers in special tyres – particularly in the field of forestry.
In addition to forestry tyres, Nokian core products include tyres for harbour and mining, agriculture and other heavy uses, such as earthmoving and road maintenance. Nearly all of the products are manufactured at the Nokian plant in Nokia, Finland.
Nokian-branded tyres are known for their high quality, which translates to long life and flexibility under demanding conditions. The long-term co-operation with leading machine manufacturers has generated solid know-how and a thorough understanding of the customers' needs.
- 50 km/h or 65 km/h approved
- Excellent mileage and durability
- More lug contact on the ground for enhanced traction
- Deep lugs and unique anti-wear tread compound for extended tyre life
- Comfortable on-road driving and serious off-road traction
- Good self-cleaning properties due to specially angled lugs
- Round shoulders for superior protection of grass & enhancing crop yield
Triangle have partnered with big brand names like Volvo, Caterpillar and Goodyear proving their reputation on the world tyre market. The TR912 Truck tyres are 18PR with a whopping 24.5mm tread depth and are completely effective in tough conditions like quarries, logging and heavy construction.
With the extra deep tread, they are extremely puncture resistant, wear evenly and made for off-road environments. Triangle has been producing quality tyres for over 40 years and is leading the way in the tyre industry with their 'green' methods of using solar energy to power their factory in China.